Friday 27 July 2012

Hafod y Llyn

I've been busy in the office for the last few days and the sun hasn't really got it's act together but this afternoon it has been lovely so I grabbed the chance to get one more shot in the bag for the WHR postcard. I drove over to Hafod y Llyn and set up the camera by the foot crossing so that I could zoom right in 'ski jump' where the overhanging trees frame the line nicely.



It is a replacement for a shot I did when 87 was still ghostly grey. I arrived in plenty of time to set up and rehearse the shot a few times and so when the train arrived the camera was rolling and all went according to plan. I've put the whole shot on here as it is quite pretty but in the cut of the postcard it uses about 3 seconds worth. This shows how time consuming it is constructing a package like the DVD postcard.

No comments: